Hey everyone out there ALL OF U, you, yes you, you and you too reading!!! Listen up im in serious business now and I mean it. My life is so fk packed now and I got a lot to do. My bank is running dry, and none of my projects are completed. I need $, every fk thing needs $ now, damn irritating. Sold some mother’s day cakes helped abit. And my shoes are tearing apart, I need a new pair. I haven’t sent my trainee application to all the hotels I wanna apply for and guess what 2 weeks more to submission of asian sweets, and bloody short after that is the exams. Sorry to all, out there Im not free at all this moth I guess, its gonna be darn heavy on me. 3days week end break, too short, 1.5days spent on cakes, standing in the kitchen till 3 am, doing chocolate decorations, slicing sponge, trimming, mousse, WASH WASH. Sleep few hours, wake up deco and delivery wth, this sucks. Open door door spoil, make cake fridge spoil, sleep bed SINK, omg!!!!! This is most probably my 1st blog that complains so much. I find myself damn naggy but no choice. HUAT AR!
Oh yea a few days back I saw something damn unfair happen in class, I dun wana mention it here coz I may offend ppl, pity F.
Next week Saturday, Sunday Monday is function day, I haven’t plan the menu, oh shit!!!! Here it goes again im going crazy. I miss those days in picotin, every1 works so well together to get things done, after a busy dinner service ALA MAISON yay! Haha. I wana go back there for my attachment…shall I? or go hotel?
Dun test me plz... I may end up screaming... arrrgh
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL THE MUMS, GRANDMA’S, GREAT GRANDMA’S GREATxxxxxx GRANDMAS, OH YEA AND TO ALL THE EXPECTING LADIES TOO. A MILLION YUM SENG’S….

Raspberry White Choc Cake

Stupid Bed
Singapore der PARIS HILTON, My cute grandma!!! Hahahaha