Today morning, my great grandmother(my grandmother's mum) passed away. Thats the 1st thing i knew when i wake up, coz its in a sms that my mum sent me. I didn't attend the wake this evening coz i was at work. My mum ask me to attend the wake tomorrow evening, but i also got work and i promise to go clarke quay with friends. I know the wake is more important but... I didn't bother to ask any1 to change shift with me, i don't know why... i lied to my mum that tmr is a very important evening at work and theres this dessert that i must do... i know its wrong but...
Just now i called my grand ma, she says its okay if i don't go tomorrow, i just need to attend the cremenation of the body on sunday. I don't know i just feel bad and bad. nothing can make me feel comfortable. I just ensure that i attend the final process on sunday. I will means i will!!!