arh, blogging in sch, juz finish lunch, chicken so spicy cant stand it, my mouth is burning. I think i stand too much liao, my loes sometimes shivering, production standing then at home make tarts stand again, siao one lor, work at picotin also never stand so long, but its okay la.
I wana play neopets but i duno how to play lei, how??? i duno how to use computer leh, so SIAH SUAY, when i very young my mum bought computer ler lo, aro 5 y/o i guess, but still so useless towards PC stuff.
I have to pull through this week and finish all the pineapple tarts orders, then have a gud rest, keep the profits well, and visit bangkok during march to spend.
Recently i just bought a new long sleeve shirt, i think look like cowboy style la, but cynthia says if im a cowboy the cow will have to crawl, she wana suan my weight, dun care la. KUKU NEH NEH. Haha.
I got a random urge to eat hotel buffet dunno why also.
Bye, TTYL-Talk To You Later