Good morning, afternoon, evening whatever time you are here thanks for visiting my blog tag somthing okay????
im feeling very confused right now I got so many activities and things to accomplish. Progress Test la, Project la, Doing recipes, MAD GANG, so many things im just going crazy. And my room is so messy im going to faint, there is not one place covered with nothing. I hate food cost class la, i just canT count can???
Went to indoChine with MAD GANG on Friday nite, went there moody, left MAD of coz. I never go there before, but i sort of like that envioroment. In the first place they ask me go i refused, but just go la, its my beloved mad gang. In the end enjoyed. But i hink the drinks there are damn ex and not worth, i cocktail is $15++ not worth to me la coz its only abit, maybe i duno how to enjoy. I try to blend in slowly la, i ver AH PEK wad! I believe its the same theory for chefs la, your food very ex ppl also pay to enjoy.
Me trying very hard to be modern here. I think im like that now is becoz of the envioroment i grow up in.
To: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Im really worried for you, plz plz plz stay happy can? A glum face is very very torturing to look at, unless u need vanilla Ice cream to BUA all over, as suggested by someone, haha. If anything horrible happen, then wahts done is done, dont brood over it, theres no point at all. I know and understand that alot of things, u wouldn't wana share it with others, thats okay i got such feelings too sometimes. Well every one has their ups and downs. Just stay happy, if u wana share your thoughts we will always be there for you okay???
Okayokay, TATA, please dun forget to come back larh ok.